DIY:Étude House Fresh Cherry Tint


Etude House is a very popular korean brand.They make skincare and beauty products.Shipping is sometimes a hassel to get these korean products to the U.S or anywhere else around the world, so I decided to make my own version!
Ingredients:
1 packet of powder drink mix(I used Singles to go Sugar Free Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry and Berry Limeade Blast)
Vaseline or petroleum jelly
Water

 Step 1:Mix your drink powder mix and 3 to 4 teaspoons of water together.Make sure your powder has dissolved completely.


Step 2:Add 2 to 3 teaspoons of Vaseline and mix well!






Step 3: Pour your tint in a container and enjoy!(I use glitter containers that I found at my local dollar store)


Swatches on medium skin :
Top:Berry Limeade Blast
Bottom:Lemon Berry Squeeze

Swatches on darker skin:
Top:Berry Limeade Blast
Bottom:Lemon Berry Squeeze

No comments:

Post a Comment