Yesstyle Haul



Hey guys! So I have a small haul of items from  Yesstyle that I received for Christmas. I am so happy  because I cant wait to wear these shirts. All the items I got where bestseller items on Yesstyle. I am a huge fan of yesstyle.com they have tons of Asian fashion brands for men and women( they  have skincare too!).Sometimes yesstyle can be a tad expensive since its from Asia, but they have reasonable deals and there sales are amazing. All the items that I received are at a reasonable price. Lets take a look!
 

So the first item I received is this printed furry sweater from SO Central. I love this sweater so much! It looks exactly like the picture but it is a little bit more peachy orange in person( I will post a pic below). I love the tiger design on it. This sweater is so soft like a blanket. I recommend wearing a tank top under the sweater because if you raise your arms it will show your stomach.
 
 
 
The next item is my favorite! This is a scarf printed striped T-shirt from 59 Seconds. It is so cute. This shirt looks exactly like the picture and its the right length too. This is a great shirt to lounge in and its a little loose fitting. I think this top would be cute with some combat boots!
 

 
 

The last item I really love because I have been trying to find a sweater like this for a while. This is the
 color-block sweatshirt from CLICK.I really love it. Again it looks exactly like the picture but since my arms are a little long the sleeves are a little short but it is still cute and comfy!
 
 
 
 Tip: I recommend you measure yourself when finding clothes on yesstyle. When you click on a item scroll down to where you see size information and use those measurements to make sure the item fits!


No comments:

Post a Comment