Shopping TAG 2013




Hey everyone so today I thought it would be fun to do a tag ,so you guys can get to know me! I don't really see a lot of blogger tags so I thought this would be fun. I also tag everyone that wants to do this tag.
 
1. What is your favorite way to shop? Online or in the actual store?
I like to shop online and the store depending on what I am looking for.
 
2. What is your favorite store?
 My favorite store online is Yesstyle, NastyGal,
Karmaloop and Lulus . My favorite store is Urbanoutfitters, Forever21, H&M and thrift shops
 
3. What store do you buy the most things from?
I buy a lot of my items from various shops for example TJ Maxx to Yesstyle. I like to change it up a bit. I don't like wearing one brand at a time.
 
4. What is your favorite thing to shop for?
My favorite thing to shop for is sweatshirts. I love them. They are so comfortable and I love the different patterns you can buy. I also love buying shoes that's the first thing I look at when I go shopping!!! I currently loving loose tops their awesome!!!
 
5. Do you usually pay with cash, credit, check or debit?
To me cash is the better way to pay for things.
 
6. Are you addicted to shopping?
I am not addicted to shopping, but when I see something I like I need it!
 
 7.Do you buy most of your clothes on clearance?
Yes I do. Those are the best deals!!!
 
 8.Do you ever try things on at the store?
 I always try on things at the store. I like to make sure the item looks good on me before I purchase!
 
9.Who is your favorite person to go shopping with?
I love to shop with my mom, grandma and bestfriend. We can shop for hours!
 
10.When you check out, is the total always more or less than you thought?
I usually set a budget for myself before I walk in the store. Helps me stay on track
 
11. Do you always buy the candy that they sell next to the registers?
Its tempting but I don't!
 
12.If you had to pick one thing, shopping or chocolate, which one would you pick?
I would pick shopping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment