My Coffee Shop #4: ShinRamyun Review

Hey guys!!! So today I thought it would be fun to do a review on Shin Ramyun. I was so happy to find this at my local Wal-Mart in the Asian section. I definitely recommend  checking your Wal-Mart in the Asian section to see what your Wal-Mart has if you have a Wal-Mart in your area! Anyways this was my first time trying this ramyun so I thought it would be a great idea to give you my honest opinion. So on to the review. Let's Start ~ 
 
What is Shin Ramyun?
 
Shin Ramyun is a Korean brand spicy instant noodle. It is very popular in Korea and it is very cheap! Many Kpop singers known as Psy,Beast,T-ara,etc. have advertised this ramyun. Shin Ramyun comes with instant noodle's,  seasoning packet and dehydrated vegetables packet.
 
 
 Review
Packaging: So I was really please with the packaging of the ramyun because it very bright and the ramyun looks very yummy on the bag. I was very please when I opened the bag to see that  the ramyun was shaped like a circle because I was always use to it being square shape! I find it very convenient because the ramyun fits in the pot so nicely . When I was cooking the ramyun I was very excited that it came with a vegetable packet because I was always use to just having the flavor packet.
 
Taste: The ramyun is a little spicy. It has a wonderful smell when you are cooking it. To me the ramyun needs a bit more flavor so I recommend that you add other ingredients. I watched Simon and Martina's video on how they make their ramyun and used some of the same ingredient's they used.
 
 
 
 Overall: This Shin Ramyun has a decent flavor. I really loved all the packets you get with your ramyun. I defiantly recommend this ramyun to people that want to try a different style of ramyun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment